Saturday, August 23, 2008

wisdom teeth

on thursday at 2 in the afternoon i had two of my wisdom teeth EMERGENCYLY REMOVED from my face. it has been a fun adventure. so two days before we went to the dentist so he could tell me what i already knew( by the way nice man, very funny) i was scared yes..i have never had any sort of surgery, never been put to sleep, never had teeth taken out, and never Have i had an IV in my arm, untill thursday.

when i was brought in to the room where they were going to do their MAGIC, they sat me in a chair. it looked like a death chair. i mean the arms of it had arm straps..(not scary HA) the woman tried to calm me down with small talk so we started talking about Dr.Pepper of all things. And i LOVE Dr. Pepper. then another nurse came in and injected something that relaxed me, and boy did it relax me. the doctor came in and bam..i was out like a light. when i woke up i realized i was missing one of my flip flops and my mouth felt like half of it was swelled up like a balloon. oh and i was missing two teeth. YAY. thank goodness i couldnt feel my mouth cause im sure if i could then i dont know what i would have done.

i got home layed down on the couch and feel asleep. i remaind asleep for the rest of the night and a remainder of the next morning. that morning is when ALL the fun started. the pain in my tooth cause me so much agony i was litterally sick to my stomach. the toilet became my best friend.

i feel much much MUCH better today. tomorrow is my last day of summer and im happy i will spend it healthy, happy and excited. wish me luck on my new year..


Happy Face
THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE!!!

4 comments:

karen said...

that stinks. but you will be glad when you are healed. as you know, brandon had the same thing the next day. he seems to be doing good, and will go back to work and school tomorrow! have fun at school!

G'ma Nasus said...

Glad you made it through it all okay. It's not a fun experience I know. Glad to know that you are feeling better.

bonfufu said...

LOL! It was so funny! On the ride home from the dentist she was all chatty. Her dad called and giggled at her to!

Lemme said...

EMERGENCYLY!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!!! love it!!! can't believe you didn't tell me you had a blog you little stinker!!! hahahahaha!!! I said (typed) "stinker" i feel like an old lady now...