Friday, August 15, 2008

SENIOR!

school is starting and its really exciting!! its my last year of high school and it WILL be the best. before now school had just been tedious work..and very annoying. waking up at 5:30 pushing myself to get out of bed and attempt to look good. and this year i have a reason to JUMP out of bed. IM A SENIOR! top of the school, head of the school, its an amazing feeling.



knowing that this will be the last year i have in school with my best friend and my beloved sister. though we will never depart. i will always be by her side and she will be by mine. it may not always be physicaly but in my heart ill always be here for her. she may not know it but without her i would wonder where my other part is. i would always have a feeling like something is missing. but since she is here i will never be alone. it feels amazing to share the world with her.






i have soo much to look forward to this year..im going to 17. and soon after that i am planing on joining the Army Reserves. that contributes to a BIG part of my excitement for this year. ending high school will open a new beginging in my life..College.its a new big step in my life. i am almost ready to be out on my own, to make decisions for myself. i have so many ideas and so many plans for the road ahead. its all to exciting and over whelming. i know what i have to do and ive already got my hand on the door knob..im just waiting for the perfect time to open it.

so back to high school...

i have had many ups and MANY downs. there are two people that have pushed me and pushed me to make the right choices and behave, to do my homework and pay attention, be a good example and have fun. these two people have and will always be here for me. they will love me no matter what and they will alway be behind me. they are my parents. my mommy and daddy. i would not be here if it werent for them. i really didnt do good at all last year and they were behind me PUSHING me harder and harder to be better. and i did it. i got through with their help im done with my childish games.

high school is only the begining to my understanding in life. life is full of challenges and hills and mountians. its a big roller coaster.

I AM A SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL!! this...is only the begining.




2 comments:

karen said...

im glad you are ready for your senior year! it is fun and exciting. it will be fun to look at your blog to see what you are up to. i wish we could be closer but....make sure you put LOTS of pictures!

bonfufu said...

thanks Sam. keep stearing toward you dreams and they will come true.
Love you