Thursday, February 3, 2011

COLLEGE!

I am in my second semester of college this year :) i am taking:

English 101F
Psychology 101
Philosophy 101
Two ROTC
Criminal justice 101
All added up to 15 credits

WOW is this difficult! I love college though. I love how there is absolutely no drama; i don’t have to make friends if i don’t want to, and most importantly... i am actually learning new things every day. Philosophy is my hardest class, but taking it helps me feel more intelligent. SURPRIZE!!! I do have a brain. Everyday i am becoming more independent (a little at a time) i am happy to say i do not miss high school what so ever.

More information to come :)
I’m happy with my life.

3 comments:

bonfufu said...

you have always been smart

G'ma Nasus said...

You are a great young woman! When we move on from high school and realize that our life has so much more to offer it is quite exciting. Spread your wings and fly like an Eagle! Remember God is your Heavenly Father and He wants only the best for you; find Him, know Him, trust Him.

Lemme said...

That's the major thing I remembered in my high school to college transition...no more drama! it was like a weight was lifted off. plus you're paying for the classes so you feel like you are more in charge of your education...which makes it more fun. you go sammie girl!!